LoE Realm Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications!!

5 posters

Go down

Staff Applications!! Empty Staff Applications!!

Post by Fade Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:35 pm

This is where all Staff Applications will go. We will post here notifying the community about which positions are open to apply for! Right now we are looking for 1-2 Active Forum Moderators!!!

Application Format-

IGN:

Skype(If you have one):

Why you would like to be part of LoE Staff:

What you think you can do to help the server:

Strengths that you have:

Weaknesses you have:

Some words about yourself as a person and how the community of LoE Views you:

Fade
Forum Administrator

https://loerealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications!! Empty Re: Staff Applications!!

Post by MaxwellGor Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:49 pm

IGN: MaxwellGor

Skype(If you have one): MaxwellGorraiz

Why you would like to be part of LoE Staff: LoE is an amazing server that has very much potential and I wish to be on the "Team" for the future of this amazing project.

What you think you can do to help the server: I am up for anything, if you ask me to do something, odds are that I will.

Strengths that you have: Actively playing, Nilly's Realm item designer previously, up for whatever.

Weaknesses you have: I have school on weekdays from 8:15 to 3:15.

Some words about yourself as a person and how the community of LoE Views you: I am quite new to LoE... I have only been playing for a month. Many people have no Idea whom I am and I am not usualy recognized by the LoE community (also a reason I wish to take this job). I am a pretty happy person and will not spawn gods or other harmful threats that will kill chars in the nexus.

Thank You.
MaxwellGor
MaxwellGor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:49 pm

We have rules against spawning in nexus at all. Since you are a little new to the LoE Community I have decided that maybe later you can get a staff role but not yet.

Fade
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications!! Empty My realm name is michael Hoselton IGN: KKK My skype is mikey.hoselton i want to be part of the staff because i love loe and i want to help the community i can do many thing to help the server like create new sprites and code and answer any questions

Post by K Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:13 pm

My realm name is michael Hoselton

IGN: KKK

Skype(If you have one) My skype is mikey.hoselton

Why you would like to be part of LoE Staff: i want to be part of the staff because i love loe and i want to help the community

What you think you can do to help the server i can do many thing to help the server like create new sprites and code and answer any questions

Strengths that you have: i cab code c++ and i am very active

Weaknesses you have: i get angry when people cheat and dupe!!!

Some words about yourself as a person and how the community of LoE Views you: i would say people think i am help full and a nice guy i can be a little mean one and a wile but i am a positive person most of the time.

thank you for your time>

K
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:19 pm

I know you personally, and you are very diligent with your work. I like how you work and it is seen that you are good at doing what is assigned to you. I accept as 2nd Forum Mod along with A. We are not accepting anymore staff members as of now.

Fade
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 pm

IGN:Solstice

Skype(If you have one):HfudTheFruit

Why you would like to be part of LoE Staff:I want to help out the private server by expanding this Community.

What you think you can do to help the server:Keep hackers, and bad people from doing bad things :3

Strengths that you have:Very friendly

Weaknesses you have:Get mad easily

Some words about yourself as a person and how the community of LoE Views you:Everyone like me I think, I am a very responsible person and will never scam anybody.

Fade
Forum Administrator

Solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by A Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:06 pm

No more applications will be accepted at this time.

Topic Locked.
A
A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down